Have you taken a moment to read about Darkhaven.us? If so, you understand what we’re striving for. Getting involved in the Darkhaven community is so much easier than you may think. You can contribute to building and maintaining a positive gaming experience with as much or little effort as you choose.
If you really want to get involved and become a community leader on Darkhaven, consider visiting the contact page to reach out to us. We are looking to make contact with the following people:
1) Guild leaders who want to list their guild information.
2) In-game event planners who want to promote their event.
3) Content developers and bloggers who want write blog entries, news posts, and share their expertise.
4) Social media fanatics to run our social media channels.
5) WvW commanders and leaders who want to organize and plan in private forums.
6) People interested in being a forum admin and assisting in user authentication.
7) Other site administrators.
Join our forums and help build them out, moderate them, and generate content. Elsewhere on the web, add a link to http://www.darkhaven.us in your signature. You will help spread the word about the Darkhaven Project every time you post on the Guild Wars 2 or Guru forums or anywhere else.
Add a link to http://darkhaven.us in your Guild’s Message of the Day (MOTD).
If you run a TeamSpeak server, a Facebook or Google group, or other forums for your guild, please post a link to Darkhaven.us and pin it to the top.