- This topic is empty.
April 15, 2014 at 2:21 PM #583RaphiaParticipant
- Bog Otter has his PAX East interview with Colin Johanson, Jon Peters, and Meelad Sadat -
- Massively's PAX East post - http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/04/15/pax-east-2014-guild-wars-2-on-the-feature-pack-and-beyond/
- Official post on Customer Support and the Feature Pack - https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/gw2/Customer-Support-and-the-Feature-Pack
- MMORPG.com - Experience Tyria All Over Again http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/8405
- Guild Wars 2 Hub - The Feature Pack Comes Tomorrow! Are You Ready? http://www.guildwars2hub.com/guides/basics/feature-pack-comes-tomorrow-are-you-ready
- MMORPG.com - The Improvements We've Been Waiting For http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/473/feature/8410/Guild-Wars-2-The-Improvements-Weve-Been-Waiting-For.html
- GW2 Guru - PAX East Feature Patch Interview http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/91324-pax-east-feature-patch-interview/#entry2316256
- USgamer - Guild Wars 2's April Update: A Paid Expansion Without The "Paid" Part http://www.usgamer.net/articles/guild-wars-2s-april-update-a-paid-expansion-without-the-paid-part
I'll update this post as new stuff comes out of embargo (any sites who got advance information were required to keep it private until today).... and Jayvux already posted the wikified release notes below.... and finally, we have the formal release notes here: https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-April-15-2014 (server is slammed right now: it may take a few attempts to get it to load).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.